Sunday, September 28, 2014

I'm So Loved

When you never tired to seek an answer, someday you will surely have what you asking for. and for me, it is a truth. I don't want any other than that. A truth that can help me or crush me. A truth that i didn't have courage to seek for and a truth that will make me stronger or weaker. And the truth that i seek for really unpredictable. The story that "the old man" told me really crush every hope i have since 12 years old. The answer i seek since child until then was crushed into pieces, made me lose my confident and always try to run away from the reality. Unwanted, not loved until the worse became my everyday nightmare. I have to overcome all that by staying alive with cold-hearted. And after long time i lose, i had all answer i seek for. Those thing such unwanted, not loved and the worse is wrong. I could feel it in every word, every movement that give me a warm feeling. A warm feeling that throw away all my worry and anxiety. 

And, i could accept myself for everyday in my life that so precious. Now, i can mheoving forward without scared of something bothering me before. And i want to be cool woman like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment